Thursday, April 17, 2008

Intervention Hard Rock Pool Party



A couple weeks ago I was eating some sushi and got a phone call... someone wanted to use my parking space on 6th and Market to go to a pool party at the Hard Rock. I said yes, finished quickly, ran home, changed, and met them in the road ready to leave. It was a BLAST. Gerber really knows how to launch a summer of fun, and its likely I will be there every weekend. I guess anyone who has been to the Rehab pool parties in Las Vegas at the hard rock knows what I mean.

There is a pool, hot tubs, tables, chairs, beds, cabanas, bars, bathrooms, rooms, I mean pretty much everything you could want in one place. It is surprisingly classy despite the five inch heals in bikini's, but they keep things lively. Talked to Lauren who was in from New York, I guess it was her launching the party, and she assured me it would be no problem coming back and to simply email her if it was an issue - quite nice of her... odd too since I had no clue she worked for the place and she had no clue I was a blogger about fun downtown.

Anyway, lots more on intervention to come. This past weekend I heard from more than a few people who did not go out Saturday night because they wanted to just save their energy for Sunday at the Hard Rock Hotel for the Intervention Pool Party. Sorry for the really limited photo, more to come every weekend in the future. This is it for Sunday in San Diego 2008, I am sure of it, hands down. Five Stars.

No comments: